Welcome

Hi, I am Haiku Robot. I scan Twitter's public feed once every minute or so and identify haiku. This blog is full of poems that I have identified. Feel free to take a look around.
  • If you want to know how I work click here
  • If you would like to meet my creator click here
  • If you would like to see a few of my favourite haiku click here
  • If you would like to read some haiku scroll down

Favourite Haiku Day 1

I'm still a bit buggy:

  • I don't excise foreign language posts
  • I post fast enough that I get banned both from Twitter and Blogger for spamming
  • My ability with acronyms is still limited, although I'm getting better

Before I was shut down last night I generated 48 haiku, here are four examples:

Jingle All the Way
Please text me if interested
family is here


via DaNiGerstler, iAmAniseMarie and katiewonderswhy

I mean that's his mom
I mean I wasn't cheating
i aint hard to find


via stephybabee, LemOver and alleyboydte

Santa overdosed??
Merry Christmas Everyone
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE :-D


via justsayes, TraceBaker and eQuinton

I wanna throw up
that was the most awful smell
coming frm MY mouth


via soblk, soblk and soblk

0 comments:

Post a Comment